DLL function calling problems (explicit - only knowing function name at runtime)
Author Message
 DLL function calling problems (explicit - only knowing function name at runtime)

Quote:
>I believe lies in the DLL I create itself. It is an MFC extension DLL. I can
>load the DLL OK using "LoadLibrary" but when I call "GetProcAddress" it
>returns NULL instead of the functino pointer. Obviously the function name I
>am passing is the correct one. Sombody told me it could be C++'s name
>mangling?

Greg,

Export the symbol in the DEF file, and have a look at the depends
program (with the recent Win32 SDK), or dumpbin - these utilities will
let you see the exported symbol names - which will help you.

Dave
----
Remove ".---" for the real address.
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 27 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling DLL functions without known function name, parameter-list until run-time

2. Call a function in a function with name of a function as parameter

3. how to know th exact function name of mfc42.dll

4. Can i call a function using a variable that contains a function name

5. About explicit linking to DLL functions:

6. One Problem in Calling Static function from Non static function

7. getting names of functions at runtime

8. Getting function name at runtime?

9. C++: Get Function's Name at Runtime?

10. C++: Get Function's Name at Runtime?

11. explicit template function problem

12. How to use man page if you don't know the function name