CEdit help
Author Message
 CEdit help

Hi everyone,

Can someone tell me how to make an editbox only accept alphabetic input.
I would like to beep the user if they type invalid characters.

Thanks.

AHN

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:46:05 GMT
 CEdit help
You'll need to derive a class from CEdit, and then override the OnChar()
method.

Quote:
> Hi everyone,

> Can someone tell me how to make an editbox only accept alphabetic input.
> I would like to beep the user if they type invalid characters.

> Thanks.

> AHN

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 22:19:02 GMT

1. CEdit help needed

2. Flicker-free CEdit help needed...

3. Escape Characters and CEdits, Help Please.

4. CEdit help needed...

5. CEdit help - easy question

6. CEdit box ** CEdit box ** CEdit box

7. Default CEdit::OnPaint () and CEdit's Parent Window

8. CEdit on top of another CEdit control

9. Newbie help with SQL and Cedit cntrl

10. Beginner Help? Deriving controls from CEdit(MFC)

11. Newbie help with CEdit Ctrl

12. need help on CEdit command