Linker error on UNICODE definition
Author Message
 Linker error on UNICODE definition

I have a MFC appwizard generated app. If I define _UNICODE
or UNICODE in the project settings and build, I get linker
error

Any idea how to correct this?

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:08:06 GMT
 Linker error on UNICODE definition
Enter 'wWinMainCRTStartup' under Project Settings, Link
tab, Category-Output, Entry-point symbol.

Binoy

Quote:

Tue, 26 Apr 2005 08:08:44 GMT

1. linker reports multiple definitions

2. Linker warning, duplicate definition?

3. linker error again: unusual fatal error LNK1104

4. linker error 2001/compiler error 2893(templates and friend clases involved)

5. Linker Error : Internal Error on Pass2

6. Performance of stuct and class definitions nested in a class definition

7. Compiler error C2244 (unable to match definition to declaration) - template class function

8. About the compile error for the tamplate class definition

9. error CS1595 is back ! (multiple definition)

10. Multiple Definition Error

11. Error definitions?

12. Link errors with new class definition