supporting languages
Author Message
 supporting languages

Hi,

I wrote a application in German and want to have a English version too.
I saw that I can build resources in different languages, but how can
I select the different resources?

Thanks a lot,
Knut

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 supporting languages

The following is cut/pasted from Shimon Crown's response to a similar
question:

Thanks, Shimon!!

This is very easy. Create a separate resource only dll with the resources
you want for each language (basically a DLL with no entry point and just
resources).

In the InitInstance call of your application call LoadLibrary to load the
DLL and get an HINSTANCE to the resource only DLL. Use this HINSTANCE in
AfxSetResourceHandle and the application will take all its resources from
the resource only DLL.

Shimon

--
Jeff May
Express Software Services, Inc

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to get the system supported languages?

2. greek language support

3. C# and international language support?

4. Supporting many human languages.

5. language support

6. How to support multi-language dynamically?

7. Multiple Language support

8. Multi Local Language Support - pointers?

9. Multi language support

10. multiple language support

11. National Language Support Functions

12. Need Russian and Japanese language support