How can I get size of icon
Author Message
 How can I get size of icon

Quote:
> Hello.I am loading icon from file.
> How Can I get size of icon ?

I think you can use the GetIconInfo API to obtain this information.
--
Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP]

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:34:28 GMT

1. Icon to Bitmap, which icon size being copied?

2. Determining what canned preprocessor symbols are available

4. Help with compiling a "canned" program

5. Canned Dialogs

6. While Loading an Icon From an Icon File Can We Explicitly Specify Which Icon (32 Bit or 16 bit or Size 16X16 or 32X32) To Load

7. Getting the icon list from Shell32.dll?

8. Get icon size

9. Getting a menu to pop up where the installed system tray icon is

10. getting and setting the icon for a directory

11. Help with getting an Icon from a file

12. Size and color of ICON files?