HELP AGAIN!!! - Wave file to AU File conversion
Author Message
 HELP AGAIN!!! - Wave file to AU File conversion

Does any body know a way of converting a Wave file to AU format, which can
be played over the Internet.

I'm looking for sample C/C++ code or a conversion function/utility I can
call from my program.

Yours hopefully

Andy Bray

Sat, 20 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP AGAIN!!! - Wave file to AU File conversion

There's a program out there call CoolEdit by Syntrillium(sp?) which performs
these conversions and can be set up to perform these conversion in batch
mode.  Good program.  Great price.  You might be able to contact the author
regarding the algorithms.

Kent

Quote:
> Does any body know a way of converting a Wave file to AU format, which can
> be played over the Internet.

> I'm looking for sample C/C++ code or a conversion function/utility I can
> call from my program.

Thu, 01 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wave file to AU File conversion

2. Help : playing DSP Group's TrueSpeech format wave file

3. C code for reading/writing AU files

4. File format at ftp.cs.su.oz.au

5. How to play .au file?

6. Play .AU sound files

7. How to use one header file with several source files (again)

8. Help again with file read.

9. Fortran include file to C header file conversion

10. conversion of fortran object files to c files

11. help with writing files again

12. Conversion of PGM files to BMP files