Print Preview does not show the clipped objects.
Author Message
 Print Preview does not show the clipped objects.

I am working on a pagemaker applicaton. I write a module for picture
cropping in which I use CRgn function for clipping the picture. It is
working fine in Normal CView and in Printing but in Preview the picture
hide from preview because of wrong calculated co-ordinate of CPreviewDC. I
got a solution in MSDN to fix this problem. It was the advice to use a
secret function PrinterDPtoScreenDP(). I used it but it could not give me
the exact calculaton and also it can work on 300 DPI printers. Can any of U
solve my problem. I will be very thankful U if u are solver..

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. image shown on print preview but not printed

2. Print Preview Clipping

3. Clipping problem with print preview

4. Clipping regions in print preview - HELP!!

5. clipping in print preview - please help!

6. Clip Regions and Print Preview

7. Print Preview is clipping

8. clipping problem in print preview mode

9. SelectObject while doing a print preview

10. Print preview does not match print output

11. Print Preview Control and Print Preview Dialog - need some help ASAP

12. MainFrm shows all its toolbars after Print Preview