Displaying the current time and date in a dialog using COleDateTime
Author Message
 Displaying the current time and date in a dialog using COleDateTime

I have 2 member variables of type COleDateTime which are displayed on
a dialog box bound to an Access database.

How do I set the values such that one will display the time and one
will display the date in the dialog?

    m_pSet->m_DtCreated = COleDateTime::GetCurrentTime();
    m_pSet->m_TmCreated = COleDateTime::GetCurrentTime();

I can't get these to display in the dialog box.  I thought that the
DoDataExchange would take care of it.

    DDX_FieldText(pDX, IDC_DATE, m_pSet->m_DtCreated, m_pSet);
    DDX_FieldText(pDX, IDC_TIME, m_pSet->m_TmCreated, m_pSet);

I'm using VC 5.0.

How do I set m_pSet->m_DtCreated and m_pSet->m_TmCreated so they will
display on the dialog?

Mon, 28 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Displaying the current time and date in a dialog using COleDateTime

I have 2 member variables of type COleDateTime which are displayed on
a dialog box bound to an Access database.

How do I set the values such that one will display the time and one
will display the date in the dialog?

    m_pSet->m_DtCreated = COleDateTime::GetCurrentTime();
    m_pSet->m_TmCreated = COleDateTime::GetCurrentTime();

I can't get these to display in the dialog box.  I thought that the
DoDataExchange would take care of it.

    DDX_FieldText(pDX, IDC_DATE, m_pSet->m_DtCreated, m_pSet);
    DDX_FieldText(pDX, IDC_TIME, m_pSet->m_TmCreated, m_pSet);

I'm using VC 5.0.

How do I set m_pSet->m_DtCreated and m_pSet->m_TmCreated so they will
display on the dialog?

Sat, 04 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using COleDateTime to convert a CString to a Date OR a Time but not both

2. help-get current date using time.h

3. Display Current Date in a bound Date field

4. How to localize Date Time Outputs from ColeDateTime?

5. Displaying The Current Date

6. Touching a file (set to current time and date)

7. Question about Get Server Current Date and time, thank you

8. current date time

9. Getting the current date/time

10. Writing a NULL Date to an Access DB using COleDateTime

11. current date/time format question ????

12. Get current time and date form an Server