Help with video app?
Author Message
 Help with video app?

Hi,

I have a small video app and have two questions I would likw help with?

1) If the user presses abort during capture or the file ends, is there a
message I can grab so that I can get the dropped frames etc. Someone
suggested callback functions i.e. capsetcallbackonstatus but I have no idea
on how to use these????

2) Can I put text onto the avi file using an info chunk so that when I view
it in, say, media player, the text will be on the screen??

Thanks in advance for any help and I apologise if this is totally irrelevant
to this group,

John

Tue, 26 Oct 2004 06:32:03 GMT
 Help with video app?
You might get a better response if you ask this in the
microsoft.public.win32.programmer.direcx.video

-- BW

Quote:
> Hi,

> I have a small video app and have two questions I would likw help with?

> 1) If the user presses abort during capture or the file ends, is there a
> message I can grab so that I can get the dropped frames etc. Someone
> suggested callback functions i.e. capsetcallbackonstatus but I have no
idea
> on how to use these????

> 2) Can I put text onto the avi file using an info chunk so that when I
view
> it in, say, media player, the text will be on the screen??

> Thanks in advance for any help and I apologise if this is totally
irrelevant
> to this group,

> John

Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:22:24 GMT

1. help converting a video to a video file

2. guidelines for video app

3. Q: video capture in console app?

4. Rd Video Mode from MFC App ??

5. Displaying Video Clip in App

6. Video Compression (HELP!)

7. Video conferencing: Help

8. MS C help please - video functions

9. HELP needed : video inverse with C

10. Pointing to the Video Buffer HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Accesing Video Signal Help!!

12. HELP! :Grabbing from Video RAM