How to Embed Microsoft Word Document without using document view architecture
Author Message
 How to Embed Microsoft Word Document without using document view architecture

Hello,
I want to embed Microsoft Word Document to my window, but i don't use
the Document View Architecture. Can someone help me?
thanks for your help
Mike

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:55:03 GMT

1. Use of CView without document-view architecture

2. Windows Explorer style without Document/View architecture support.

3. CView without document view architecture

4. Print Preview without Document/View architecture

5. Use CFormView without document / view architecture ?

6. Print Preview without Document/View architecture

7. Writing text to an SDI window withou using document / view architecture

8. COleClientItem from Word Document using a document template

9. extracting text from a word document without word

10. CFormView as default view w/o document-view architecture

11. Using views without document

12. Printing a textfile without using view/document.