VC++ 6.0 SP1 ??
Author Message
 VC++ 6.0 SP1 ??

I have a project that uses DLLs that were built with VC++ 6.0 without
the service pack. I'm now experiencing problems using them in my
application built with VC++ 6.0 SP1.

Could anyone "in the know" confirm whether this is an MFC versioning
problem, or could it actually be my problem?

Thanks,
Mike.

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VC++ 6.0 SP1 ??
Hi,

I'm having similar problems as follows.
A build of one application crashes in the MFC when using static linking (it
didnt using VC5) but works with the dynamic link. This was true of the first
VC6 build as well.
A control panel applet that is dynamically linked works on W98 and WinNTSP3,
but fails on W95, statically linked it works on all three.
With VC5 all versions worked without problems !!!!! I dont beleive the
problem is with me as the VC5 stuff worked fine. I'm seriously considering
dumping VC6.

Richard.

Quote:
>I have a project that uses DLLs that were built with VC++ 6.0 without
>the service pack. I'm now experiencing problems using them in my
>application built with VC++ 6.0 SP1.

>Could anyone "in the know" confirm whether this is an MFC versioning
>problem, or could it actually be my problem?

>Thanks,
>Mike.

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error in VC 6.0 SP1 Compiler?

2. Error in VC 6.0 SP1 Compiler?

3. Operator Overlaoding Problems using M$ VC++ 6.0 SP1

4. Obtaining SP1 for Visual Studio 6.0

5. Template Bug in 6.0 SP1 (C2248 error)

6. Visual Studio 6.0 SP1

7. MS Visual Studio 6.0 and Windows XP SP1

8. backward compatibility vc++ .net vc++ 6.0

9. vc++ 5.0 to vc++ 6.0 problem

10. vc++ 5.0 programs and vc++ 6.0

11. XP.SP1/VC++6.0/Internet Explorer

12. Win2K SP1 / VC SP4 COM+ debug problem