How to resize tree control area
Author Message
 How to resize tree control area

Hi everybody :
  I writing an application that contains a dialog that such as project
workspace in
MSVC+-+-, i've created the dialog that contains the tree control but how
to resize the tree
control area..it is fix, i can resize the dialog but  when i resize the
dialog, the tree control area still remain the same. How to resize the
tree control as well when i resize the dialog.

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to resize tree control area

You need to write code for that. Try using MoveWindow or SetWindowPos on the
CTreeCtrl to the size you want..

--
Girish Bharadwaj +AFs-VC+-+-/MVP+AF0-

+AD4-Hi everybody :
+AD4-  I writing an application that contains a dialog that such as project
+AD4-workspace in
+AD4-MSVC+-+-, i've created the dialog that contains the tree control but how
+AD4-to resize the tree
+AD4-control area..it is fix, i can resize the dialog but  when i resize the
+AD4-dialog, the tree control area still remain the same. How to resize the
+AD4-tree control as well when i resize the dialog.
+AD4-

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to resize tree control area

You may try to overide your dialogs OnSize function, and there call the
MoveWindow function

void CDbTreeView::OnSize(UINT nType, int cx, int cy)
{
        CFormView::OnSize(nType, cx, cy);

        if(!m_cTreeCtrl == NULL)
                m_cTreeCtrl.MoveWindow( 0, 0, cx, cy);     // resize the tree ctrl so it
used the whole window space

Quote:
}

Mark: if this is what you want to do (use the whole window space) you
should problably use CTreeView insted of CtreeCtrl.

TEK

Quote:
> Hi everybody :
>   I writing an application that contains a dialog that such as project
> workspace in
> MSVC+-+-, i've created the dialog that contains the tree control but how
> to resize the tree
> control area..it is fix, i can resize the dialog but  when i resize the
> dialog, the tree control area still remain the same. How to resize the
> tree control as well when i resize the dialog.

Tue, 01 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to resize tree control area

2. REsize MS grid control within client area

3. Basics of Tree Control and Tree view control

4. plot-area and control-area and

5. how to resize controls with the resizing of dialog box

6. how to automatically resize controls on window resize ?

7. Resizing Controls when the dialog is resized

8. Controls in dialog resizing when window resizes

9. Control Resize AFTER Form Resize

10. Resizing a windows' client area

11. Client Area Resize -- Help me!!!

12. Resizing the Client Area of a Frame Window