CCoolbar buttons in your app?
Author Message
 CCoolbar buttons in your app?

Is it possible to place the "cool" buttons other places than in the bar? I would like to use them instead of normal buttons...

thanks

Sun, 26 Oct 2003 20:54:15 GMT
 CCoolbar buttons in your app?
What bar? A toolbar, a dialog bar, a push button??

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]

Note: Please post all replies to newsgroup only.

Is it possible to place the "cool" buttons other places than in the bar? I
would like to use them instead of normal buttons...

thanks

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:46:55 GMT

1. minimize/maximize buttons in SDI app

2. Customize buttons on dialog base app:

3. Button in App

4. Adding a minimize button to an existing dialog based app

5. how do i maximize app + disable maximize,minimize/exit buttons on title bar

6. Adding Min/Max buttons to propsheet app

7. WM_LBUTTONDOWN on button in dialog app?

8. App freezes upon click button with no code

9. Problem disabling buttons on my Dialog-App Toolbar

10. Dialog app and button state

11. Temporarily disable the close app button?

12. bitmap buttons in dialog-based app