wallpaper
Author Message
 wallpaper

Hello,
if I get a name of file name in my app, which is a wallpaper bitmap, how Can
I copy this file into system directory and set this wall paper as active?

Thank you for any advise.
Robert

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 21:53:39 GMT
 wallpaper
Use SystemParametersInfo with SPI_SETDESKWALLPAPER.  Strictly speaking, you
don't need to copy the file to the system directory to use this.  However, if
you still want to copy it, just call Copyfile.

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 22:35:43 GMT

1. Looking for a cool .NET desktop wallpaper

2. Looking for a cool .NET desktop wallpaper

3. Free Wallpaper, Clip Art and Backgrounds by Robert Thatcher

4. How to programmtically set the background wallpaper of my windows 2000 or Win98

5. SETTING WALLPAPER FRUSTRATION ARGGGHHH!!! HELP SEVERELY NEEDED

6. Setting Desktop Wallpaper

7. IActiveDesktop and changing wallpaper

8. How to remove the desk wallpaper with IActiveDesktop?

9. Set the windows desktop wallpaper:

10. Abut wallpaper

11. Setting the Windows Wallpaper

12. Set Wallpaper from program?????