Cleanup entries in ResourceView/ControlsToolbar
Author Message
 Cleanup entries in ResourceView/ControlsToolbar

Does anybody know how to remove icons from the ControlsToolbar that comes up
when working with Dialog editor etc in the ResourceView of Visual C++.  I
have over the years accumulated a number of ActiveX controls that I no
longer need or that do not work correctly. I cannot seem to get rid of them.

Mon, 17 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ResourceView Tree Expansion

2. ResourceView question

3. Copy Registry Entry Without Deleting Old Entry ~ function call parameters not correct

4. Yacc entry for crontab , accepting negative entry how ?

5. Copy Registry Entry Without Deleting Old Entry ~ function call parameters not correct

6. How to Create a Property Ctrl like ClassView&ResourceView&InforView in VC

7. Where did ClassView, ResourceView,CFileView go!?

8. Cant' add toolbar with ResourceView

9. Required entry field in data entry form

10. Where are ResourceView item?

11. Cleanup

12. Opens cleanup