Need to create a drag and drop bitmap
Author Message
 Need to create a drag and drop bitmap

Hi all!
I want to create a bitmap which can be dragged by user(works like
imagelist, but the bitmap displayed in a static control) ,how can I
do?
If the answer is using CimageList, please tell me how to make it
associate with a static control, and how to draw it at the static
control, and in where should me placed the message handler to answer
the messages such as WM_BEGINDRAG,WM_MOUSEMOVE, and so on.

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 09:22:22 GMT

1. Drag and Drop Bitmap

2. Looking to create Application with Transparent Background with File drag-and-drop capabilities

3. Creating a files drag/drop source

4. Need a Drag&Drop example.

5. Newbie needs help on drag and drop techniques!

6. Need help with OLE drag 'n drop

7. Still need help with OLE drag 'n drop

8. Help Needed on Multiple file Drag and Drop

9. List control drag and drop sample needed

10. Microsoft needs to fix Ole Drag and Drop

11. Drag-Drop is a real drag!

12. Drop notify for Drag and Drop