system idle time
Author Message
 system idle time

Is there a way I can find out how long the system has been
idle?  I need a process to run in the background while the
system is idle.  An example would be FindFast.  How do
they index your hard drive only when the system is able,
or how does windows start screen savers when the system
has been idle for a period of time?

~BenDilts( void )

Sat, 14 Aug 2004 04:54:51 GMT
 system idle time
Call SetPriorityClass( hYourProcess, IDLE_PRIORITY_CLASS ) ;

Sat, 14 Aug 2004 22:38:29 GMT

1. System Idle time

2. System Idle Time modification...

3. System Idle Time modification...

4. How to detect system idle time?

5. How to determine system idle time without hooks?

6. Monitoring System Idle Time

7. execute on system idle time

8. Get system idle time

9. How to get system idle time or get notified after the system being idle for an extended time

10. How to get system idle time or get notified after the system being idle for an extended time

11. Getting idle time of system/os

12. How to obtain the login time and the idle time of the user