Ole Problem at access to Access97 with an MFC-application
Author Message
 Ole Problem at access to Access97 with an MFC-application

Hello all

a part of my program looks like the following :

  _Application access;

  VERIFY(access.CreateDispatch("access.Application"));

  char Buffer[250];
  GetCurrentDirectory( 250, (LPTSTR)&Buffer);
  CString strTemp = Buffer + CString("\\") + CS_DBMS_PATH +
ModelSet.m_dbName + ".mdb";
  access.OpenCurrentDatabase(strTemp, FALSE);
  IDoCmd DoCmd(access.GetDoCmd());

  COleVariant ObjectName(strQueryName);
  COleVariant InDatabaseWindow((long)TRUE, VT_BOOL);
  access.SetVisible( FALSE);

  DoCmd.SelectObject (1 , ObjectName, InDatabaseWindow);
  access.RunCommand(acCmdSaveAs);

  ModelSet.Close();
  access.CloseCurrentDatabase();
  access.Quit(acQuitSaveNone);
  access.ReleaseDispatch();

I wont use the function SaveToFile from access. In Debug mode this works
fine but in release mode i get the following error message :

"This action cannot be completed because the "Microsoft Access" program
is not responding. Choose "Switch to" and correct the problem."

can anybody here help me ?

Thanks
Lutz

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Sun, 04 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How load a BMP and save to OLE field Access97

2. Accessing MFC DLL from a non-MFC application

3. Passing Access Blob/OLE field to a MFC DLL

4. Howto: Create Access OLE fields using MFC

5. Passing Access Blob/OLE field to a MFC DLL

6. Adding OLE DB consumer to MFC application

7. Converting from Access 2.0 to Access97

8. Communicating in a Multithreaded MFC OLE Application

9. application to access application to access the internet

10. MFC DAO Classes Output to Access97

11. MFC front-end for Access97

12. MFC DAO and Access97 queries