Real Time and Timing
Author Message
 Real Time and Timing

About once a week or so a question is posted along the lines of "Why
doesn't my SetTimer of 10 ms give me a timer message every 10 ms?"
I've now written an essay on the subject which is available on my MVP
Tips site.
                                joe

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]

Web: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~newcomer
MVP Tips: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~newcomer/mvp_tips.htm

Wed, 20 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Real time From Time Zone information

2. real-time vs. user-time

3. Help!: problem with fast timing for real-time application on PC

4. Get Real Time Clock (RTC) time/date

5. How to convert local time with specific time zone to UTC time in Win32 API

6. c# compiler bug (a real one this time)

7. real time variable sharing

8. Real Time Communication

9. Implementing Real Time

10. Application That Will Record and Play Sound (real-time)

11. Real Time Clock on Red Hat Linux Hangs on Read (from /dev/rtc)

12. RTC(Real Time Communications) app.