change the default appearance of CFormView
Author Message
 change the default appearance of CFormView

by default a document window of CFormView has a sunken
appearance, that is, the form is sunken into the border.
my question is how to change it so that it can look like a
dialog bar?

Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:32:01 GMT
 change the default appearance of CFormView

--------------------

> Subject: change the default appearance of CFormView
> Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 01:32:01 -0800

> by default a document window of CFormView has a sunken
> appearance, that is, the form is sunken into the border.
> my question is how to change it so that it can look like a
> dialog bar?

Change the code in wizard generated PreCreateWindow as follows.

        BOOL bRet =  CFormView::PreCreateWindow(cs);
        cs.dwExStyle &= ~WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE;// Remove client edge
        cs.style |= WS_BORDER;//Add border

        return bRet;

--
Sridhar Madhugiri, Visual C++ Team

Sun, 18 Sep 2005 19:47:41 GMT

1. change the appearance of CFormView

2. Change mouse pointer appearance

3. Changing a trackbar's appearance

4. changing fonts and appearance of controls

5. How to change CTabCtrl appearance?

6. Changing the font appearance in a TreeCtrl/ListCtrl

7. Changing Control appearance in CDialogBar

8. Please HELP: How to change the appearance of a Button

9. Changing the desktop's wallpaper & appearance

10. Changing desktop appearance

11. CFormView as default view w/o document-view architecture

12. Getting default button in a CFormView