My ActiveX Control properties don't save
Author Message
 My ActiveX Control properties don't save

Hello

How can I get my MFC ActiveX control to save its properties and reload the
properties when it is reinitilized? For instance if you put my control down
on a Visual Basic form, set the properties and run the the form, the
properties are what you set them to in design mode, but once you exit run
time the settings reset back to NULLs.

Thanks

George McCollister

Thanks

Thu, 30 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 My ActiveX Control properties don't save

Quote:
>How can I get my MFC ActiveX control to save its properties and reload the
>properties when it is reinitilized?

COleControl::DoPropExchange

Adrian

Wed, 05 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. URGENT - PowerPoint doesn't save properties of ATL control

2. Modify Activex Control Properties from other Activex Control.

3. Modify Activex Control Properties from other Activex Control.

4. My activeX control's property page

5. Auto checking in ActiveX control's property page

6. EVC4: Can't access properties/methods on ActiveX control in web page

7. Don't display save dialog

8. ActiveX control 'ms grid control'

9. COM properties don't show in VB watch window

10. Adding property pages dynamically don't show up

11. Properties don't update

12. Help Wnet API's don't seem to work under WINNT Service Control Manager