Displaying Video Clip in App
Author Message
 Displaying Video Clip in App

I'm about at a loss.  I have a video clip that can be converted to just
about any type of compression including mpeg.....   The windows
animation control specifies that the compression be in RLE8 format.  The
non-compressed version runs, but unacceptably slow.  After looking into
the RLE8 format, it appears that each frame must be converted to this
format and reassembled to complete the animation - this compressed form
should run faster.  This task is unreasonable.

Does anyone have any idea on how to display a short video clip within a
windows application?  Any third party controls?  I do not want to call a
separate application to display the video.

Maggie

Sun, 13 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Is C# Clipping Like C++ Clipping?

2. Spliting the video display...

3. C functions for writing to jpeg instead of a video display

4. multiple video display

5. How to display video from memory buffer efficiently?

6. Visual C++ for video decompression/display

7. 132 x 44 video display

8. How to display video from memory buffer efficiently?

9. displaying video in a dialog

10. Display DIB directly from video buffers using SDI

11. Video card display

12. displaying grabbed video image