Add document type of class to MFC dialog based
Author Message
 Add document type of class to MFC dialog based

Hi all,

    I am designing a drawing program using dialog based
MFC. However I would like to add a section for drawing
which has a white background. How should I do it? Also how
do I incorporate document class to dialog based
application?

Thu, 19 Feb 2004 02:18:11 GMT

1. Adding Another MFC Dialog to the Dialog base application

2. Trying to add a class with no base class in Class Wizard

3. dialog based MFC app. application file types

4. How to Add ToolTips to MFC ActiveX Control based on dialog

5. VC5:Adding a listbox to property page (MFC dialog-based app)

6. How do I add member variables of type MyClass to a Dialog Class

7. Some questions about MFC Dialogs and Base Class

8. Changing the Registered Class for an MFC Dialog Based Application

9. Dialog Based MFC Window Class

10. Document Class and Dialog Windows :: MFC

11. std::vector holding different class types sharing a same base class

12. Adding a base Class in Class Wizard