Draw icon in device context.
Author Message
 Draw icon in device context.

Hi,

I draw an icon in DC in the following way:

   HICON icon;
   icon=AfxGetApp()->LoadIcon(IDI_SAMPLE);
   pDC->DrawIcon(10, 10, icon);

I want to draw the little 16X16 icon but the problem is that LoadIcon()
loads the 32X32 icon.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Amir.

Sun, 01 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Draw icon in device context.
Use LoadImage instead...

Rob

Robert Lang

(Remove NOSPAM. to respond)

Mon, 02 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Drawing a bitmap in memory to device context

2. Drawing directly into a buffer using a device context

3. Drawing controls in an off screen device context

4. Drawing in a device context

5. how can i draw a transparent circle with mfc device context

6. Drawing and device contexts

7. Drawing Ellipses to device Context

8. Drawing control on memory device context

9. Drawing an ActiveX control to a Device Context

11. How to convert Drawing.Icon to Drawing.Image

12. obtaining handle to device context (DC)