ActiveX...ActiveX...GreenTree DataList...ActiveX
Author Message
 ActiveX...ActiveX...GreenTree DataList...ActiveX

Hello:

(You do not have to have used GreenTree's DataList  to answer my question)

I bought GreenTree's DataList control (forgive me if this is a sin!), but I
cannot add items to any column other than the first one!!!!!

If you have used this control, can you tell me how to do this?

If you have not used this control, can you explain to me what is the  VARIANT
type structure ?  There are so many values, how do you know when to set which
????????????

Please Help!

Tue, 24 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to use CDataSource for DataList ActiveX?

2. ActiveX control inside another activex control

3. Control webbrowser ActiveX control in composit ActiveX control

4. Need help with ActiveX control containing other activex controls

5. ActiveX inside ActiveX

6. add Activex control to Activex container daynamically

7. ATL ActiveX Control hosting code fails to initialize ActiveX Controls on Win9x

8. Can an ActiveX call to another ActiveX?

9. Can an ActiveX to call to another ActiveX?

10. Can an ActiveX call to another ActiveX?

11. Create an ActiveX from inside another ActiveX

12. ActiveX C++ using ActiveX VB