How to disable recordset toolbar buttons?
Author Message
 How to disable recordset toolbar buttons?

I would like to disable all 4 of the recordset toolbar buttons when
various fields have been edited, enabling instead a button control so
users can't move to the previous/next record without confirming field
changes.  The control enabling isn't a problem, but getting the toolbar
arrows greyed out is.  How do I do this?

Thank you,

Bill.

Fri, 19 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to disable recordset toolbar buttons?
Bill:

Override OnUpdateCommandUI for each of your toolbar button IDs. In it, use
SetEnable()    to enable or disable button.

--
Ajay Kalra

Microsoft Visual C++  MVP

Quote:

>I would like to disable all 4 of the recordset toolbar buttons when
>various fields have been edited, enabling instead a button control so
>users can't move to the previous/next record without confirming field
>changes.  The control enabling isn't a problem, but getting the toolbar
>arrows greyed out is.  How do I do this?

>Thank you,

>Bill.

Fri, 19 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to disable recordset toolbar buttons?
Thank you, I will do that!

Quote:
> Bill:

> Override OnUpdateCommandUI for each of your toolbar button IDs. In it, use
> SetEnable()    to enable or disable button.

> --
> Ajay Kalra

> Microsoft Visual C++  MVP

> >I would like to disable all 4 of the recordset toolbar buttons when
> >various fields have been edited, enabling instead a button control so
> >users can't move to the previous/next record without confirming field
> >changes.  The control enabling isn't a problem, but getting the toolbar
> >arrows greyed out is.  How do I do this?

> >Thank you,

> >Bill.

Fri, 19 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Requerying recordset blanks out toolbar recordset buttons

2. Requerying recordset blanks out toolbar recordset buttons

3. Disable ToolBar buttons and adding tooltips ?

4. disable floating toolbar close button

5. toolbar button -how to disable?

6. Disabling toolbar buttons II

7. Disabling Toolbar buttons

8. How to enable/disable Toolbar button in Dialog Based MFC application

9. How to disable a button in a toolbar

10. toolbar button - how to disable?

11. enable/disable toolbar button

12. Disabled ToolBar buttons in Windows2000