How to obtain mouse position in mainframe???
Author Message
 How to obtain mouse position in mainframe???

Hi, everyone

I wish to get mouse position in MainFrame.
I used WM_MOUSEMOVE event and OnMouseMove Callback function,
but it didn't work.
When I used the event to dialog, it worked well.
Why does not WM_MOUSEMOVE event work in my MainFrame???
Let me know how to obtain mouse position in MainFrame.
(I used Re-Bar control in MainFrame. )

Thanks in advance

Kim

Sun, 16 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to obtain mouse position in mainframe???
Probably because your view, not frame, is getting the message.

Johan Rosengren
Responsable Informatique
PACTA S.A.

Quote:
> Hi, everyone

> I wish to get mouse position in MainFrame.
> I used WM_MOUSEMOVE event and OnMouseMove Callback function,
> but it didn't work.
> When I used the event to dialog, it worked well.
> Why does not WM_MOUSEMOVE event work in my MainFrame???
> Let me know how to obtain mouse position in MainFrame.
> (I used Re-Bar control in MainFrame. )

> Thanks in advance

> Kim

Sun, 16 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mouse Position, coordinates of where mouse is on screen

2. Obtaining actual client area of mainframe

3. Obtaining position and size of MDIFrameWnd

4. mainframe / childview positioning

5. Saving/restoring mainframe & view positions/sizes

6. MainFrame / ChildView positioning in SDI

7. Obtaining mouse co-ordinates..

8. Mouse cursor position

9. How to get mouse position at any time

10. Mouse Cursor Position Problem

11. Mouse position

12. Getting Mouse position when a message happens