How to use color fonts in Console output?
Author Message
 How to use color fonts in Console output?

Hi there!

I want to use color fonts in the screen output of a win32 console project
built with VC6.
And if possible, i'd like to use non-MFC related features coz i'd like to
port the program into Linux later.

Anyone can help me? Thanks a lot!

Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:48:24 GMT
 How to use color fonts in Console output?
See SetConsoleTextAttribute
                        joe

Quote:

>Hi there!

>I want to use color fonts in the screen output of a win32 console project
>built with VC6.
>And if possible, i'd like to use non-MFC related features coz i'd like to
>port the program into Linux later.

>Anyone can help me? Thanks a lot!

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]

Web: http://www3.pgh.net/~newcomer

Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:40:25 GMT

1. Console Output using MFC

2. Using a View to simulate Console Output

3. Using the CONSOLE for output from a Dialog-based MFC App

4. Using color / fomratting in a console app

5. How to use color fonts in win32 console project screen output?

6. How to use color fonts in win32 console project screen output?

7. CEditView Background Color & Font Color :: MFC

8. Console Password character output

9. Retrieve console output with ASP.NET / C#

10. console output closes

11. Capturing Console Output

12. Output to console from a Windorms app