Playing sound
Author Message
 Playing sound

I'd like to play a wav from a program, how should I go about
doing it?

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 08:04:37 GMT
 Playing sound

Quote:
> I'd like to play a wav from a program, how should I go about
> doing it?

easy... go in the project settings and add winmm.lib to link

then execute this function:
PlaySound("whatever.wav", 0, SND_LOOP);
to kill sound:
PlaySound("", 0, SND_PURGE);

-
ASM is slower than Java :)
Emil Chr. Melar

Thu, 23 Oct 2003 22:35:56 GMT
 Playing sound

Quote:
>I'd like to play a wav from a program, how should I go about
>doing it?

Henrik,

Have you tried the PlaySound API?

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Thu, 23 Oct 2003 22:29:08 GMT
 Playing sound
Thanks!

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:43:01 GMT
 Playing sound
PlaySound()

Quote:
> I'd like to play a wav from a program, how should I go about
> doing it?

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 00:22:48 GMT

1. Play Sounds from Resource File

2. Playing sound without calling Win32API?

3. Playing sound without calling Win32API?

4. Playing sounds using C#

5. Application That Will Record and Play Sound (real-time)

6. Play sound?

7. Playing Sound Through PC Speaker

8. How do i play sounds in WAV format???

9. Playing Sound in C

10. Playing sound files

11. Playing Sound

12. Playing sound through my C code ???