Update menu in Dialog application
Author Message
 Update menu in Dialog application

I am developing a dialog-based application with a menu. When I map the
UPDATE_COMMAND_UI message, it is never called. How do I update the menu item
states?

Thanks in advance for any solutions.

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Update menu in Dialog application

UPDATE_COMMAND_UI  wont work on a dialog based application.So, you need to
handle WM_INITPOPUP and do your updation there..

--
Girish Bharadwaj [VC++/MVP]

Quote:
>I am developing a dialog-based application with a menu. When I map the
>UPDATE_COMMAND_UI message, it is never called. How do I update the menu
item
>states?

>Thanks in advance for any solutions.

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Updating dialog based application menu status

2. Updating dialog based application menu status

3. Problem updating Menu state with Dialog-based application

4. Enabling/Disabling Menu items for a menu on a dialog application

5. update menu based on dialog resopnse

6. Dialog Based & Menu Update :: MFC

7. Updating menu items in dialog-based apps: Solution

8. Updating Dialogs in MDI Application

9. Two Threads Updating Dialog based application

10. Automatically drop-down menu / update menu

11. Problem with Menus on Modal Dialog Application in Win NT 4.0 SP3

12. Menu in dialog based application.