CResultSet and CTime error !
Author Message
 CResultSet and CTime error !

Hi all,
        I got a error some time (it crash my prog and there is a CDBException
!) then I use de{*filter*}, this error come to a CTime object in my
CRecordSet (the time value of CTime is correct !).
        Have you any idea ?

Nathaniel.

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 CResultSet and CTime error !

Quote:

> Hi all,
>         I got a error some time (it crash my prog and there is a CDBException
> !) then I use de{*filter*}, this error come to a CTime object in my
> CRecordSet (the time value of CTime is correct !).
>         Have you any idea ?

> Nathaniel.

This is error who is writing in VC de{*filter*} :
First-chance exception in FlikerServer.exe (KERNEL32.DLL): 0xE06D7363:
Microsoft C++ Exception.
First-chance exception in FlikerServer.exe (KERNEL32.DLL): 0xE06D7363:
Microsoft C++ Exception.
Error: field data truncated during data fetch.

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Linker Error on asctime, ctime, localtime functions...

2. error LNK2001: using CTime.Format

3. Error on CTime (y2k)

4. CTime error?!

5. CRedordset::DoField Exschange error on CTime field

6. CTime and managed wrappers

7. IMAGE_FILE_HEADER::TimeDateStamp and ctime

8. memory leaks for gmtime() and ctime()

9. using ctime()

10. ctime() backwards

11. using function ctime()

12. Need some explanation using ctime.