how to change wnd-style to WS_CAPTION?
Author Message
 how to change wnd-style to WS_CAPTION?

hi

i am trying to change the window style of a dialog after it has been created
with a dialog resoucre template.

depending on a flag i'd like either to show or not show a title bar.

i tried to use ModifyStyle( 0, WS_POPUP | WS_CAPTION ) after creation - the
function returns true but the style does not change...

am i missing something?

thanks, philipp

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:50:48 GMT
 how to change wnd-style to WS_CAPTION?
Hi Phillip,

You might try passing SWP_FRAMECHANGED as the third parameter to
ModifyStyle.

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
> hi

> i am trying to change the window style of a dialog after it has been
created
> with a dialog resoucre template.

> depending on a flag i'd like either to show or not show a title bar.

> i tried to use ModifyStyle( 0, WS_POPUP | WS_CAPTION ) after creation -
the
> function returns true but the style does not change...

> am i missing something?

> thanks, philipp

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:46:40 GMT
 how to change wnd-style to WS_CAPTION?
oh, thank you that's it - so simple...

philipp

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 20:37:16 GMT

1. defining frame wnd styles in a SDI class wizard application

2. defining frame wnd styles in a SDI class wizard application

3. Q: How do I embed a splitter wnd in another splitter wnd

4. Wnd::Create vs Wnd::CreateEx

5. How can I open a minimized wnd on top of a maximized wnd

6. Need wnd like channel-wnd in IE4

7. changing wnd class name for dialog

8. Dialogbar -- Change the size from the parent wnd

9. change the icon of an child wnd

10. Changing View in Static CSplitter Wnd

11. Is it possible to make top-level wnd of any app as child wnd of my app's wnd?

12. WS_CAPTION problem?