CDateTimeCtrl value not being set as assigned.
Author Message
 CDateTimeCtrl value not being set as assigned.

I need to set the value and state of a datetime picker control to a
particular date and null status.
I am using COleDateTime variable to exchange data with this control.
For some reason so far as I do not set the status to
COleDateTime::null, I am able to get the desired value of date. But
when I set the status to null, the date value for the control seems to
be reset to the current date.
Also I am i initializing the COleDateTime variable to be the current
date, but I am changing the value after that to be what I actually
need it to be displayed as. It just doesn't seem to work.

I need help......

Wed, 11 Aug 2004 00:18:39 GMT
 CDateTimeCtrl value not being set as assigned.
Did you give your control the DTS_SHOWNONE style?

Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:35:57 GMT
 CDateTimeCtrl value not being set as assigned.

Quote:
> Did you give your control the DTS_SHOWNONE style?

I have set the property (Show None) for the control, using the resource editor.

Thu, 12 Aug 2004 07:17:43 GMT
 CDateTimeCtrl value not being set as assigned.
OK, then perhaps you need to share the relevant code so we can "debug" it.

Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:42:55 GMT

1. double not assigning value

2. RFX_INT not correctly setting NUL values

3. CDateTimeCtrl problem supporting blank value

4. How to set/ reset the No Date checkbox in a CDateTimeCtrl from the program

5. Removing a value from a set of values or'd together

6. CDateTimeCtrl How to set the DTS_SHOWNONE box.

7. assigning values to an array

8. Scheduled c# application and how to assign customizable value through scheduled task

9. How to assign a value to unsigned long variable

10. I cannot assign value to the variable

11. Problems assigning const fields in a class to an initial value

12. assigning the value of a char to a string (newbie)