Haim
--

begin 600 signature.txt

#045,
`
end

Mon, 14 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for sample optimized code for windows polylines draw

2. Sample code for drawing day view calendar - like Outlook

3. Wanted: Program to convert Pascal code to C code

4. Wanted: Small sample real-time code

5. WANTED - Sample source code using IAccessible interface.

6. WANTED - Sample source code using IAccessible interface.

7. Sample application code wanted

8. wanted-news reader client sample code

9. WANTED: Fax Sample Code

10. Wanted Sample Code for broadcasting

11. Sample Drawing Program anyone pleaseeee!!!

12. Please I am looking for sample code (C++ BUT NO MFC PLEASE)