Create child windows from a different process
Author Message
 Create child windows from a different process

Hi,
    Is there a way to create a child window in window, from a different
process? For example, assuming I have the window handle
    of Visual C++ (or rather its MDIClient window handle), is it
possible to make a DLL or an EXE that will be able to create a child
    window in the Visual C++ window? I've tried using both Creae &
CreateEx, but it creates a very odd child window, which doesn't get
    focus (even though it can be moved), and doesn't maximize correctly.
Maybe there's a COM interface for doing that?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Yaron

Sat, 07 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Create process and set it child from my own window

2. Creating the child process and redirected to parent process

3. Creating Child Windows from menu selections w/Appwizard created applications

4. Create Process as a different user

5. Main Window with dynamically-created child windows containing controls

6. Creating Processes as a different user.

7. Displaying DIBs on different MDI child windows

8. Create a child process with a non buffered stdout

9. pass parameters to created child process

10. switching between MDI child windows of different views

11. Creating child processes

12. Displaying DIBs on different MDI child windows