slider in menubar
Author Message
 slider in menubar

Hi Marco,

Creating such a UI will be complicated. You may want to create window as
"menu", and place controls on it. This is how Office XP's menu works. You
can refer to the the sample below for a start:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Best Regards,
Leo Chen

--------------------

| Subject: slider in menubar
| Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 01:02:52 -0800

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vc.mfc
|
| Hello,
|
| I have the following problem. I have a pulldownmenu. A
| want to place a sliderbar in this pulldownmenu. Is this
| possible? If yes, how?
|
| Greetings Marco.

Tue, 10 May 2005 04:56:28 GMT

1. Toolbar and menubar UI synchronization

2. How to add a Icon to the head of the MenuBar

3. Adding new Menu to main MenuBar in Visual Studio

4. Several menubar in a View

5. MenuBar in ReBar

6. Window titlebar and menubar font size

7. Edit control in menubar

8. menubar?

9. Dynamic menuitem in menubar

10. Reusing CMenu from the app menubar?

11. How is a menubar removed from a Frame?

12. MenuBar