Grid Ctl vs ListBox
Author Message
 Grid Ctl vs ListBox

First, I am having trouble using a Grid Control.  When I try to place
the Grid Control in a Dialog I get an access violation and the
Development System shuts down.  All other controls work.

Second, is there some way to input data into a ListBox such that data
is displayed left-to-right and top-to-bottom.  Right now, as data is
entered, it is input top to bottom until the column is filled up then
jumps to the next column.  I would like to display data in a row
format such that as data is entered it goes to column 1, column 2, etc
then  jumps to the next row.

Sun, 21 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Ctl-C, Ctl-X and Ctl-V in RichEditCtrl

2. Maunder's grid vs. commercial grids

3. Virtual Listbox/Grid for Access Data

4. .net DataGrid performance vs MFC grids

5. Combobox vs Listbox

6. Fill ComboBox vs. Listbox

7. ComboBox vs ListBox

8. HTML Select menu vs. listbox

9. Grid Controls - Dundas, StingRay, Chris Maunder's Grid

10. Stingray objective grid-changing cells styles in browser grid

11. objective grid vs. ulitimate grid?

12. Accessing listbox control from another listbox control or dialog