Office XP interface
Author Message
 Office XP interface

How do I apply office XP interface?
For example, have in my VS7 MFC app menus and toolbars of Office XP?
(Or is it named WinXP interface?)

Matan

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:24:40 GMT
 Office XP interface
There isn't anything built in for that look and feel.  You can purchase
several libraries with this kind of functionality:

www.codejock.com
www.bcgsoft.com
www.dundas.com

To name a few.

Tom

Quote:
> How do I apply office XP interface?
> For example, have in my VS7 MFC app menus and toolbars of Office XP?
> (Or is it named WinXP interface?)

> Matan

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 00:25:46 GMT
 Office XP interface
If you mean the WinXP visual styles you can activate that by adding a
.manifest file in the same folder as your .exe file. See "Using Windows XP
Visual Styles" in MSDN

Mike

Quote:
> How do I apply office XP interface?
> For example, have in my VS7 MFC app menus and toolbars of Office XP?
> (Or is it named WinXP interface?)

> Matan

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 00:42:00 GMT
 Office XP interface
Good point.  The question was a little difficult to figure.  Here is a link
to some instructions in case you don't have MSDN.

http://www.codejock.com/support/KB/002003.htm

Tom

Quote:
> If you mean the WinXP visual styles you can activate that by adding a
> .manifest file in the same folder as your .exe file. See "Using Windows XP
> Visual Styles" in MSDN

> Mike

> > How do I apply office XP interface?
> > For example, have in my VS7 MFC app menus and toolbars of Office XP?
> > (Or is it named WinXP interface?)

> > Matan

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 02:19:55 GMT

1. Office XP Primary Interop Assemblies

2. MSJET35.DLL Load Fails in Some Win2K/Office XP Configs

3. Xtreme Toolkit 2.0 for MFC Now Available (Office XP/.NET look)

4. Calendar Control and Office XP/2000

5. Office Xp Style Menus

6. Office XP and those COOL Menus?

7. Office XP Menus

8. The new Office XP look

9. MFC Extension for Menus/Iconbar for the look of Office.xp

10. Office XP/Visual Studio.NET style menus and toolbars

11. Great MFC UI tools - Office XP / .NET style look

12. Converter for pocket word into word from Office XP