URGENT - ActiveX Control Doubt
Author Message
 URGENT - ActiveX Control Doubt

I have a slight problem here.

i have inserted an ActiveX Control ( ATL Project without MFC )
now. i want to create another ActiveX control(Rich Edit Control) inside the
my existing ActiveX Control.
How do i so it ?
i dont want to use MFC.

-gatuamjain

Sat, 23 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ActiveX control help -- URGENT

2. URGENT:How to register ActiveX Control

3. ActiveX control help -- URGENT

4. Urgent: Problem using ActiveX in Forms 5.0 - List Control

5. URGENT:How to register ActiveX Control

6. URGENT HELP NEEDED: how to dynamically license an ActiveX Control

7. ActiveX control registration (VERY URGENT)

8. Control webbrowser ActiveX control in composit ActiveX control

9. Doubt in StretchBlt function (Urgent)

10. Someone clear my doubt,Its urgent!!!

11. URGENT URGENT PLEASE HELP ME ActiveX multiples classes

12. Someone clear my doubt,Its urgent!!!