Tab Control with vertical buttons and horzontal text
Author Message
 Tab Control with vertical buttons and horzontal text

Hi all,

I've been looking for info on how to set up a Tab Control (or property
sheet would be even better) with vertical buttons, but with horizontal
text.

As far as I can find out, there is no way to do this.

I can change the tabs to buttons no problem.  I can even change the
positioning of the buttons so that they are on the left side of window
(or right or bottom).  But when I do, the text inside the button also
switches to vertical.  I don't want it's orientation to change.

Is there a way to do this?  I've seen it in other apps (like the one I
am using as my standard for creation of my current project), but can't
seem to get it going in mine.

Any help or pointers anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
/Brian

Fri, 25 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Tab Control with vertical buttons and horzontal text
Hi Brian,
maybe you can create a 90 font (possible but I don't know exactly how)
for your property sheets
and change the positions of the button to the left again.

By Schiko

Quote:
> Hi all,

> I've been looking for info on how to set up a Tab Control (or property
> sheet would be even better) with vertical buttons, but with horizontal
> text.

> As far as I can find out, there is no way to do this.

> I can change the tabs to buttons no problem.  I can even change the
> positioning of the buttons so that they are on the left side of window
> (or right or bottom).  But when I do, the text inside the button also
> switches to vertical.  I don't want it's orientation to change.

> Is there a way to do this?  I've seen it in other apps (like the one I
> am using as my standard for creation of my current project), but can't
> seem to get it going in mine.

> Any help or pointers anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated.

> Thanks,
> /Brian

Sat, 26 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tab Control Vertical Drawing problem

2. Second Post: Tab Control Vertical Drawing Problem

3. Vertical tab control

4. How to Add My own Property Tab in the PropertyGrid for Button Control

5. default button and tab control

6. pass a string with read/write text from/to tab control

7. Tab Control Text in the wrong Orientation

8. color of text int a tab control !!!

9. CProperty Sheet with Vertical Tabs

10. vertical tabs in CPropertySheet

11. How do I setup the text for Button-based ActiveX control

12. Need help changing the text colour of button controls