Creating SafeArrays callable from VB
Author Message
 Creating SafeArrays callable from VB

I am trying to mathematically manipulate arrays from VB in VC.  I
suppose the best approach is to us a SafeArray to pass and manipulate
the arrays.  Is this the fastest (compuationally) / best way to do
this?  Is there any performance hit from using this approach?  I am new
to VC and would like to find out more about OLE Automation with VC++.
I would welcome any suggestions on books/articles to read that give
good examples on using SafeArrays.
-Thank you for your time and help with my questions

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 08 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Creating SafeArrays callable from VB
I am trying to mathematically manipulate arrays from VB in VC.  I
suppose the best approach is to us a SafeArray to pass and manipulate
the arrays.  Is this the fastest (compuationally) / best way to do
this?  Is there any performance hit from using this approach?  I am new
to VC and would like to find out more about OLE Automation with VC++.
I would welcome any suggestions on books/articles to read that give
good examples on using SafeArrays.
-Thank you for your time and help with my questions

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Fri, 08 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating VB Callable DLL's

2. Creating VB Callable DLL's

3. Help please:Creating a safearray with variants fill it and give it to a vb-object

4. How to create safearray or safearray?

5. VB DLL callable from COM ATL

6. Exporting functions callable by VB

7. Building a VB callable C++ DLL

8. Writing a VB callable dll

9. C DLL Callable From VB Question

10. VB callable DLL problem, buffers

11. Exporting functions callable by VB

12. VB to VC parameter passing Safearray of UDT's