Rich Edit cut/copy does not work?
Author Message
 Rich Edit cut/copy does not work?

I am using the CRichEditCtrl and my cut or copy routines do not work.  I can
paste and undo, but the cut and copy do not work.  I am guessing its a
problem because of the rich format of the text and the ability to put plain
text to the clipboard.  I view the clipboard viewer and it flickers when I
do a copy but nothing shows up.

Thanks in advance,

Niraj Shah

Mon, 25 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. EN_LINK not working with rich edit ctrl

2. Rich Edit does not work

3. Rich Edit Edit menu doesn't work

4. Edit Control:Copy and Cut

5. Rich Edit Control only works in Windows 2000??

6. Rich edit control problem (Focus not changing with tab)

7. rich edit not able to load text from file

8. Rich Edit control will not initialize

9. Rich Edit Controls not destroying

10. Replace Edit with Rich Edit on Dialog?

11. Replace Edit with Rich Edit on Dialog?

12. String copying not working?