the count limit of CListCtrl
Author Message
 the count limit of CListCtrl

Dear all,
Could you please tell me is there a count limit in CListCtrl? If so,
how many rows I can insert into CListCtrl in 95/98/NT? Or there is no
exact limit but limit to user memory?

Thanks in advance.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 the count limit of CListCtrl
As far as I can tell, the limit is 2^32 - 1 (about 4 billion), but memory
constraints will probably stop you sooner.

Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Item count limit to CListCtrl?

2. To count # of games/Limit the # of games

3. How to limit item count in list control

4. CListCtrl - getting column count

5. How to get CListCtrl column count

6. Is there a limit for CListCtrl - pretty Urgent

7. CListCtrl text length limit?

8. Any limit on CListCtrl?

9. Is there a limit for CListCtrl - pretty Urgent

10. How can i count numbers in an int or count characters in a string in the

11. Differencies in compilation: a[count++]=count;

12. Counting the clock... (counting clock cycles)