pushbutton does not handle double click properly
Author Message
 pushbutton does not handle double click properly
Hi,

I have a CDialogBar object that contains push buttons.  For some reason,

the buttons do not handle left button double click properly.  Users of
the
program are suppose to press the left button once to move on to the
next screen, but when the left button was double-clicked by accident,
one screen was skipped because the program took the mouse clicks
as 2 single mouse click. I map the WM_LBUTTONDBLCLK message but
the buttons do not seems to get the message.

Any idea ?

Thanks,
Simon

Fri, 26 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 pushbutton does not handle double click properly

Quote:
>I have a CDialogBar object that contains push buttons.  For some reason,
>the buttons do not handle left button double click properly.

Simon,

Do the buttons have the CS_DBLCLKS style? Check with Spy++.

Dave

Sat, 27 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. problem Handling Click and double click messages in CListView

2. problem Handling Click and double click messages in CListView

3. CFile not working properly, can't figure out why (last message not sent properly)

4. adding a handler to handle a double click of a button on an application

5. How to add a mouse handler that handles double click events

6. How to handle user double-click to open a file

7. How to handle a double click on a CTreeCtl child item

8. Handling a double click in the title bar

9. Double-Click Handling

10. MC could not handle virtual function properly

11. AtlReportError not working in ATL 7.0 (Injected code doesn't handle ErrorInfo properly)

12. Problem: Classwizard does not handle 2nd generation subclass and its events/messages properly