Write a Plug-in for Email Clients
Author Message
 Write a Plug-in for Email Clients

I need to write plug-ins for the common email clients (MS Outlook,
Communicator, Lotus Notes...).  I have searched the MSDN and several
websites (WDJ, MSJ, code guru), but I can't find any discussion of how
to write such plug-ins, or plug-ins at all, for that matter.

Can anyone point me to a reference (website, book...) concerning:
* how to write plug-ins in general
* how to write plug-ins for specific email clients

Can someone explain how plug-ins work?  I know that COM is involved, of
which I have basic understanding.

Wed, 13 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting started to write a email client

2. Writing email client in C/C++

3. What's the best way to write an Email Client in MFC

4. writing inet client to access URL requiring client certificate

5. Writing Browser Plug-in - where to start?

6. How to write a IE plug-in?

7. Need help writing a Visual Studio 6 plugin

8. How to write an IE plug-in

9. How to write and Install Netscape Plugin in VC++

10. Need help writing a Visual Studio 6 plugin

11. How to write an IE plug-in

12. writing plug-ins for IE4.0 using MFC !!!