Printing Source Code in Color
Author Message
 Printing Source Code in Color

Hi,

Could someone please tell me where I can find a little utility that will allow me
to print my C/C++ source code in color? i.e. where comments are green, keywords
are blue, etc...?

I remember using a little program called "codeprint" I think, by Feng Yuan. But
now I can't find it anymore!

Please help!

Thanks for your time.

TC

Wed, 03 Sep 2003 22:43:22 GMT
 Printing Source Code in Color
it is here
http://vb.baf.cz/utility/utility.php

Vaclav Jedlicka

Hi,

Could someone please tell me where I can find a little utility that will
allow me
to print my C/C++ source code in color? i.e. where comments are green,
keywords
are blue, etc...?

I remember using a little program called "codeprint" I think, by Feng Yuan.
But
now I can't find it anymore!

Please help!

Thanks for your time.

TC

---

Wed, 03 Sep 2003 23:51:39 GMT
 Printing Source Code in Color
www.fengyuan.com/CodePrint.exe.

Feng Yuan  ( for the GDI book to read, check www.fengyuan.com )

Thu, 04 Sep 2003 01:27:21 GMT
 Printing Source Code in Color
try textpad (www.textpad.com) -- it's a shareware text editor that is just
really awesome.... it's a really great little editor that does a ton of
stuff.

Thu, 04 Sep 2003 05:52:29 GMT
 Printing Source Code in Color
I woudl also recommend text pad.  I used it when I was working, its at least
as good as most 'professional' packages.  (It's really cheap too)

Quote:
> try textpad (www.textpad.com) -- it's a shareware text editor that is just
> really awesome.... it's a really great little editor that does a ton of
> stuff.

Thu, 04 Sep 2003 09:53:05 GMT

1. Tool to print source code in color

2. Tool to print source code in color

3. Printing source code with color

4. Can you print source code in color ??

5. Tool to print source code in color

6. Printing Source Code in color

7. Printing Visual C++ Source Code in Color

8. ++ Printing colors ++ Printing Colors ++

9. Printing source in *color*

10. when is color printing for source coming out?

11. Print a source file in color

12. Color Coding C Source for Web Publishing