How to implement combo box inside of list control
Author Message
 How to implement combo box inside of list control

Hi,

I need information how to implement combo box inside of a list control.
So when you click on a list control field you are presented with a list
of choices.

Any suggestion or pointer to some example will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 08 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How to implement combo box inside of list control

Check out www.codeguru.com they have an example that does exactly
what you want.

Quote:

> Hi,

> I need information how to implement combo box inside of a list control.
> So when you click on a list control field you are presented with a list
> of choices.

> Any suggestion or pointer to some example will be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks in advance.

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sat, 08 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 How to implement combo box inside of list control
Thanks a lot Philip. I found very good example (exact address of it, if
somebody else is interested is
http://codeguru.earthweb.com/listview/drop_down_list.shtml). And the
site in general is very usefull.

Quote:

> Check out www.codeguru.com they have an example that does exactly
> what you want.

> > Hi,

> > I need information how to implement combo box inside of a list
control.
> > So when you click on a list control field you are presented with a
list
> > of choices.

> > Any suggestion or pointer to some example will be greatly
appreciated.
> > Thanks in advance.

> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:12:47 GMT

1. Using Combo or List Box inside the Datagrid

2. combo box in list control cell

3. Combo box control automatically drop down the list of items

4. putting controls inside a list box

5. List with columns containing both text and combo boxes / check boxes

6. combo box has no list box

7. Combo box in List box

8. Setting the hight of a list in a combo box (Drop Down List)

9. Setting the hight of a list in a combo box (Drop Down List)

10. Setting the hight of a list in a combo box (Drop Down List)

11. List Box with check box inside

12. Combo box inside MSHFlexGrid