Where can I get a whole windows messages list?
Author Message
 Where can I get a whole windows messages list?

Just as title,thanks for any hellp.

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 15:32:19 GMT
 Where can I get a whole windows messages list?

Quote:
> Just as title,thanks for any hellp.

You could do a 'Find In Files' on your '...\PSDK\Include' directory for
the string '#define WM_'.
--
Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP]

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 15:44:45 GMT
 Where can I get a whole windows messages list?
    Apart from Jeff's suggestion, you can also run spy++ ( spyxx.exe ) and
goto the 'Messages Options-->Messages' tab where you can find message listed
according to a category.

--
Cheers
Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ]

Quote:
> Just as title,thanks for any hellp.

Thu, 15 Sep 2005 22:00:05 GMT

1. Getting messages that Windows sends to other windows

2. getting a list of open windows

3. What window gets these messages?

4. Getting the list of objects a window contains

5. A window loosing/Getting Focus and the messages they generate

6. Getting A Window Message

7. sending/getting messages to others windows

8. What window gets these messages?

9. Pro needed! Modeless windows not getting message correctly

10. Getting a list of open windows in a MDI app

11. Getting Window messages in embedded views

12. Windows.Forms.Message - processing a user defined Windows-message - 2nd try