About background Wnd on dialog
Author Message
 About background Wnd on dialog

Hi,Everyone

    I meet a question is about background wnd on dialog,I want put a
background wnd on
a dialog application which may be painted to black and then I will put some
child wnd on
the same dialog. question is how to keep the backgound wnd is allways under
the all other
child wnds, no matter what i jump between the other child windows.
    Who can help me, thanks in advance,

Bill Sun

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 15:39:53 GMT
 About background Wnd on dialog
If they are really the children you have no problem with modal they'' be
always on , with modeless set
SetWindowsPos with HWND_TOPMOST parameter
HTH
Arkady

Quote:
> Hi,Everyone

>     I meet a question is about background wnd on dialog,I want put a
> background wnd on
> a dialog application which may be painted to black and then I will put
some
> child wnd on
> the same dialog. question is how to keep the backgound wnd is allways
under
> the all other
> child wnds, no matter what i jump between the other child windows.
>     Who can help me, thanks in advance,

> Bill Sun

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 16:04:29 GMT

1. Q: How do I embed a splitter wnd in another splitter wnd

2. Wnd::Create vs Wnd::CreateEx

3. How can I open a minimized wnd on top of a maximized wnd

4. Need wnd like channel-wnd in IE4

5. Changing the Background Color of a Dialog to match the background of a Bitmap

6. changing wnd class name for dialog

7. context menus in dialog wnd

8. Is it possible to make top-level wnd of any app as child wnd of my app's wnd?

9. Making modal dialog without bringing the whole application (with the dialog) to the background

10. Setting dialogs background color

11. Bitmaps as backgrounds in a dialog

12. background color for dialog box