Combobox in Property Page of ATL-ActiveX-Control
Author Message
 Combobox in Property Page of ATL-ActiveX-Control

Hello

I have created an ActiveX-Control with ATL. Then I have created a Proerty
Page for this Control.
Now I want to put a Combo-Box in the Property Page, but I haven't any items
in the Combo-Box. I made the size of the Combo-Box larger at the bottom, so
that the "opened" Combo-Box has enough space, but this doesn't solve my
problem. I have tried it in an ActiveX-Control with MFC and it works. What
have I to do, so that I can see the items in the Combo-Box in ATL?

    MARIO

Fri, 10 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hosting ActiveX Control in ATL property page

2. ActiveX control in ATL property page does not work

3. ActiveX control Property Page Problem

4. Creating an ActiveX control on a property page

5. Crash when invoking ATL control property page from Excel

6. How to make an ActiveX Control to Display Property Pages

7. ActiveX Control inside Property page

8. ActiveX controls and property pages and VB

9. ActiveX control on a Property Page

10. Instantiating an ActiveX control on its own property page

11. Controls behavior in the ActiveX property page.

12. Gain access to an ActiveX control from its property page